Monday, September 1, 2014

9/2

When you dream, do you remember them?  Do you think there is a significance in your dreams?  Are they sporadic?   Do they seem like a story? 

I had a dream the other night I was in some sort of interrogation room.  A group of three individuals were asking me a series of questions.  I won't go into much detail but at the end of it I was laughing at the guy who said he ordered me to do....whatever.  My response: "You order me?  Who are you to order me to do anything?  I'm not afraid of you or anything you can do to me." And I went on to explain why.  I forget the movie I was watching that this spawned from. 

After having this dream I watched a video about militarized police (not on purpose, but still).  The police are public servants, people there to protect us.  Why then are they equipped with 15 foot high armored vehicles?  Like SWAT needs that.  Drop those people off at the corner, they're trained to be stealthy enough to avoid being seen.  Or should be. 

Off topic.  sorry.  I could go on about the things I don't understand that goes on behind our backs.  The media (FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and the like) aren't going to be bold enough to tell us what's going on.  Hardly do you see them report something that really matters.  I'd hate to be a journalist today.  It's boring.  "This just in.  Some redneck got arrested.  A meth lab was found somewhere in the upstate.  Somebody got shot.  Somebody died in a wreck."  Do you think that if something worth reporting came up they would do it?  Probably not. 

I'm not going to gripe too much longer, but I took an oath about 12 years ago.  It holds a new and different meaning now than it ever has.  http://freedomintelligence.wordpress.com/2009/05/14/are-you-a-three-percenter/

No comments:

Post a Comment